Real Estate Broker For Hire
Real Estate Broker For Hire
Does your growing company require a real estate broker? Real estate brokers supervise groups of real estate agents and arrange for contracts and transactions.
- When searching for the perfect Real Estate Broker, it’s important to consider their skills and attributes. A great real estate broker should have a valid real estate broker license and ample experience as a real estate agent. They should possess excellent negotiation skills, meticulous attention to detail, and the ability to close deals effectively. It’s also important that they have a working knowledge of database management to keep track of all the necessary information.
- A real estate broker is a licensed professional who has completed additional education and experience requirements beyond those of a real estate agent. They can work independently or manage a real estate brokerage. Real estate brokers can represent buyers or sellers in real estate transactions and are responsible for overseeing the activities of their agents.
Don’t let the need for new staff hold your business back. Hire a skilled Real Estate Broker today to help take your business to the next level!
- Are you tired of working for someone else in the real estate industry? Do you dream of being the independent owner of your own residential, commercial, business brokerage, or property Management Company? Look no further, as I am here to make your dream a reality!
- I am an active and licensed Real Estate Broker with extensive experience in the industry. My goal is to fulfill the legal requirements by state and to ensure not losing your license.
- As your Qualifying Broker of Record, my fees are negotiable. All you need to do is sign an operating agreement and carry a professional liability policy.
- By retaining me as your Qualifying Real Estate Broker and opening your own real estate firm, you can create your own brand and take control of your destiny. You will retain 100% of your commissions, hire your own licensed agents, and charge a transaction fee and/or split commissions from those Licensees in your Company. The possibilities are endless.
Qualified Broker of Record
In Florida, the Broker of Record, often termed as the Qualifying Broker, is the individual who is responsible for the real estate operations conducted by a brokerage firm. This person is officially named on the brokerage’s license by the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC).To qualify as a Broker of Record in Florida, an individual must:
- Hold an active Florida real estate broker license.
- Have a minimum of 24 months experience during the preceding five years as a real estate broker or sales associate.
- Successfully complete a 72-hour broker pre-licensing course approved by FREC.
- Pass the Florida Real Estate Broker Examination with a grade of at least 75.
- Complete a 60-hour post-licensing course for brokers before the initial broker license expires.
The Broker of Record is responsible for overseeing all activities within the brokerage, ensuring that all transactions are legal and ethical, and that all real estate agents under their supervision are properly trained and licensed. They are accountable for the actions of any sales associate who represents the brokerage.
If the Broker of Record leaves or is replaced, the brokerage must immediately notify the FREC and appoint a new Qualifying Broker to avoid any interruption in the brokerage’s real estate activities.